Are you shipping, handling or storing hazardous goods?
If you do not appoint a DGSA then you are breaking the law and are liable for a hefty fine. Ignorance of the law in this matter is not a defence.
Excel Shipping Provide a DGSA consultancy service for all your hazardous requirements. We can Help
- Classify Dangerous Good
If You Ship or store hazardous cargo you should ask yourself the following?
- Are you aware of the regulations on limited quantities
- Are you aware of he segregation requirements
- Do you know what category of dangerous goods yours are?
- Do you know if you have the correct documentation?
- Is your documentation completed correctly?
- Do you have an appointed Dangerous Good safety advisor.
If you cannot answer all of the above Excel shipping are on hand to provide expert advice and ensure your goods arrive on time and safely.